Ceiling mountable omnidirectional Mic, In line RF PPA with XLR termination. Finish White.
The condenser microphone is a through desk/ceiling/panel mount boundary layer design with an omni-directional polar pattern. The microphone is fitted with an external phantom power adaptor accepting 9 to 48 volts DC and has an impedance of 200 Ohms. The phantom power adaptor also includes filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800-1200 MHz. The microphone is made of a brass construction and includes 39”(1 meter) of cable which is terminated with a PPA-RF (Male 3 Pin XLR). Frequency response 50 Hz to 20 KHz; Impedance 200 Ohms; Sensitivity -37.5dB +/- 3dB at 1 KHz (OdB = 1 V/Pa); Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is no greater than 1%. Finish: White.
- Boundary layer condenser microphone
- RF friendly technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference
- High-quality brass construction.
- Ease of mounting
- Low visibility when mounted.
- Screw terminal termination supplied with an open-ended cable
- Supplied with CPPW01-RF or PPA-RF
- Finish: white
- Also available in Nextel suede coating finishes (custom orders only)