Ceiling mountable omnidirectional Mic, In line RF PPA with XLR termination. Finish Black.
Through desk/ceiling/panel mount Boundary Layer design with an Omni-Directional Polar Pattern.
- Boundary Layer Condenser microphone.
- RF friendily technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference.
- High quality brass construction.
- Ease of mounting.
- Low visibility when mounted.
- Screw terminal termination supplied with an Open Ended cable.
- Supplied with CPPW01-RF or PPA-RF.
- Finish: Matt Black, White or Nickel.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
|Application||Designed for surveillance in sensitive areas - banks, airports, railway stations, law courts, conference and convention centres.|
|Type||Condenser (back electret)|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 20 KHz|
|Sensitivity||-37.5dB +/- 3dB at 1 KHz (OdB = 1 V/Pa)|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level||120db at 1KHz 1% T.H.D.|
|Power Requirements||9-48 volts phantom power|
|Termination||PPA-RF (Male 3 Pin XLR)|
|Finish||Matt Black, White or Nickel.|
|Dimensions||DIA 20mm (0.8")|
|Architects and engineer specifications||The condenser microphone is a through desk/ceiling/panel mount boundary layer design with an omni-directional polar pattern.The microphone is fitted with an external phantom power adaptor accepting 9 to 48 volts DC and has an impedance of 200 Ohms. The phantom power adaptor also includes filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800-1200 MHz. The microphone is made of a brass construction and includes 39”(1 metre) of cable which is terminated with a PPA-RF (Male 3 Pin XLR). Frequency response 50 Hz to 20 KHz; Impedance 200 Ohms; Sensitivity -37.5dB +/- 3dB at 1 KHz (OdB = 1 V/Pa); Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is no greater than 1%. Finish: Matt Black, White or Nickel.|