Cardioid Mic, through desktop with RF filter. For Black order C004E RF. White order C004EW RF.
The electret condenser microphone has a cardioid polar pattern. It is constructed from robust high-quality brass with a low profile steel mesh top. The microphone is fitted with a Phantom Power Adaptor accepting 9 to 48 volts DC. The Phantom Power Adaptor also includes filters which will eliminate all GSM frequencies from 800-1200 MHz and is terminated with a male 3 pin XLR, Sensitivity -37dB +- 3dB @ 1Khz (0dB=1V/Pa), impedance 200 Ohms, total harmonic distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is less than 1%. Also includes rubber isolators to minimize the transfer of mechanical noise from table, ceiling or panel. Finish: White.
- Engineered in high-quality brass
- RF friendly technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Wide smooth response
- Balanced output
- Simple through-desk shock mounting
- Low profile at surface level
- Inbuilt Phantom Power Module
- Finish: white
- Also available in Nextel suede coating finishes (custom orders only)