Omni directional Mic, through desktop with RF Filter. For Black order C003E RF. White order C003EW RF.
The electret condenser microphone is a through desk/ceiling/panel mount boundary layer type with an omni-directional polar pattern. The microphone is constructed from robust high-quality brass with low profile steel mesh top. It is terminated with a male 3 pin XLR. The microphone is fitted with a Phantom Power Module accepting 9 to 48 volts DC. The microphone is fitted with an integral Phantom Power Module also including filter which eliminates GSM frequencies from 800-1200 MHz. Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 KHz +/-3dB, Sensitivity -42dB +/- 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB=1V/Pa) impedance 200 Ohms. Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is less than 1%. The microphone also includes rubber isolators to minimize the transfer of mechanical noise from the table. Finish: White.
- Engineered in high-quality brass.
- RF friendly technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Wide smooth response
- Balanced output
- Simple through-desk shock mounting
- Low profile at surface level
- Integral phantom power module
- Finish: white
- Also available in Nextel suede coating finishes (custom orders only)