Straight Cut Motorized retractable through-table cardioid Mic with shock mount and RF filter. Black
Digital Motorised Retracta back electret Condenser Microphone.
- Motorised Low Profile Through Table Boundary Layer Microphone.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Patent pending No. 1109720.1
- Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
- The Microphone is a low profile boundry layer through table design with a Cardioid polar pattern. The Microphone is motor driven and has the ability to automatically retract leaving only 3mm (0.12") protruding above the surface. The integral motor requires the control module ARM-C to operate. A control signal (+2.5V - 12V) from a DSP or Electronic Switch are required to activate the RETRACTA. The microphone is engineered in high quality brass for long life and smooth running. The Microphone has an integral electronic module which requires a 9 - 48 volt Phantom Power supply. The Phantom Power Adaptor includes filters which will eliminate all cellular frequencies (GSM/2G, 3G, 4G & 5G), Impedance 200Ohms, Frequency Response 50Hz - 18KHz, Sensitivity -37 ± 3dB @ 1Kz (0dB = 1V/Pa), MSP 120dB THD is no greater then 1%. The Microphone connections: Audio is a 2 meter (6.6ft) open ended 2 core and screen cable. Motor control is a 2 meter (6.6ft) Cat 5 cable fitted with an RJ45. Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.