Motorized retractable through-table dual element cardioid Mic with shock mount and RF filter. Nickel.
Digital Motorized Retractable Through-Table Cardioid Boundary layer condenser Microphone with 2 independent encapsulations.
- Easy to install.
- Low profile at surface level.
- Motorized low profile through table boundary layer microphone.
- Robust brass construction.
- Each capsule have a half cardioid pattern that are 180° from each other, and can capture two participants on both sides of a table.
- Built in RF filter.
- Balanced output.
- Inbuilt Phantom Power Module.
- Supplied with 2 x 2m (6.6ft) 2 core + screen cable.
- Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
- The condenser microphone is of a very low profile boundary layer through table design, with a cardioid polar pattern. 2 Independently powered microphone capsules are inbuilt into the housing. The Microphone is motor driven and has the ability to automatically retract leaving only 2mm protruding above the surface. The integral motor requires the control module ARM-C to operate. A control signal (+2.5V - 12V) from a DSP or Electronic Switch are required to activate the RETRACTA. The microphone is of a robust brass construction and includes 2 metres (6.6ft) of cable. Included is an integral phantom power module which requires 9 to 48 volts. The Phantom Power Adaptor includes filters which will eliminate all cellular frequencies (GSM/2G, 3G, 4G & 5G). Impedance 200 Ohms; Frequency response 50 Hz to 18 KHz; Sensitivity -37dB ± 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB =1V/Pa); Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 125dB is no greater than 1%. Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.