Motorized retractable through-table omnidirectional Mic with shock mount and RF filter. Nickel
Digital Motorised Retracta Omni-Directional Microphone.
- Very low profile Boundary Layer through table design.
- Digital Motorised Retracta Omni-Directional Microphone.
- Omni-Directional Polar Pattern.
- Patent pending no. 1109720.1
- Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.
- Also available in Nextel Suede Coating finishes (Custom Orders Only)
- The Condenser Microphone is a very Low Profile Boundary Layer Through Table design, with an Omni-Directional Polar Pattern. The Microphone has a unique ability to automatically extend and retract and lock the Capsule Module away from sight leaving only 3 mm (0.12”) protruding on top of the table. The Microphone has an inbuilt motor that is operated by a Control Box ARM – C. Control signals (+2.5V to +12V) from a DSP or electronic switch are required to activate the motor. The Microphone is of a robust brass construction and includes 2 Metres (6.6ft) of audio cable and 2 Metres of control cable. An integral Phantom Power Module is provided requiring 9 to 48 volts dc. The Phantom Power Adaptor includes filters which will eliminate all cellular frequencies (GSM/2G, 3G, 4G & 5G). Impedance 200 Ohms; Frequency response 30 Hz to 20 KHz; Sensitivity -42.5dB ± 3dB @ 1KHz (0dB =1V/Pa); Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at an operating level of 120dB is no greater than 1%. Finish: Black Nextel® or Satin Nickel.