HDBaseT 2x10 Distribution Amplifier (2 HDMI In, 2 HDMI Out, 8 HDBT Out) AC-EX70-UHD-R & AC-EX70-444-RNE is compatible Receiver. (4K60 4:4:4 Max w/ ICT)
The AC-DA210-HDBT is designed for massive distributions over extreme distances. Using tried and true HDBaseT Technology, paired up with AVPro Edge’s own proprietary ICT compression, this distribution amplifier has simplified long distance signal flow delivering 18Gbps 4K to each of the connected displays.
Simplicity and "Plug & Play" are focal points of this unit. With RS-232 and IR you can manage your end points as well for things like "Power On" or "Power Off". The unit has two switchable inputs making for more robust systems. Additionally, the dual HDMI inputs allow you to expand the switching virtually forever.
The AC-DA210-HDBT is ideal for Retail Spaces, Bars, Restaurants, Showrooms and Public Spaces where you want to have consistent messaging, images or signage across large spaces. Having two inputs allows you to switch between sources like custom signage, menus, and even HDCP protected content.
Key benefits of using AC-DA210-HDBT:
1) 18Gbps 4K HDBaseT Distribution (4K60 4:4:4): Full 4K resolution is becoming increasingly important in mass distribution applications. In many of these applications images are being viewed at very close proximity and having 4K is key to delivering a sharp message. Additionally, this feature is valuable in public spaces where digital documentation is being shown, making messages and memos readable. Don’t settle for limited 4K, deliver high bandwidth 18Gbps 4K60 (4:4:4) images to every connected display.
2) Cascading: The AC-DA210-HDBT was built to be cascaded into additional units, allowing you to distribute your content to 100’s of displays. The AC-DA210-HDBT also has two HDMI outputs so that you can daisy chain both sources and switch them across massive cascaded systems.
3) Audio De-embedding: A truly unique feature to the AC-DA210-HDBT. Often times you need to extract compatible audio from the sources that is prepped for a secondary audio amplifier. With this unit you have options. You can choose to extract your audio from the unit by 2CH Phoenix, SPDIF, and Toslink Optical increasing the possibilities and compatibility. The deembedded audio is always active so you just need to plug and go. Audio always follows the active source.
4) "Max Flow" Chassis: The 19 inch 1U Rack Mount Chassis is designed for maximum air flow, this is ideal for stacking in tight racks. You can walk off the job knowing that your core distribution will remain calm and cool under pressure for years to come.
5) Ultra Low-Profile Receivers w/ PoH: The AC-DA210-HDBT is compatible with the AC-EX70-444-RNE Ultra Slim HDBaseT receivers. On top of saving a ton a space and being able to put it anywhere, it is fully powered by PoH (Power Over HDBaseT) eliminating the need for bulky power supplies on the display end. IR and RS-232 signals can also pass through to the receivers for remote control.